Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Solo Performance!

I'm freaking out! AHHH! Biting my nails, and sweating bullets. (Ok, yeah I'm exaggerating a little....) Anyway, I was a victim of random fate! I was picked to play a solo in front of 5 different schools tomorrow! My teacher is stinking nuts for picking me! Me: The one who NEVER pratices her violin, never turns in ANYTHING, or does anything!!!! So, I don't even have the solo completly meorized yet....(Like I said: I DON'T PRATICE!!!) So, I have appromily 15 hours to have that solo memorized before my fisrt performance. ;) Hopefully, I won't miss any notes, or accently play one wrong, (But, I already know it's going to happen anyway...)

Wish Me Good Luck!!! :D

I need to write in my blog more.......

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am sure you will do a fabulous job. Did you ever think your teacher might be trying to teach you a lesson? GOOD LUCK!